Monday, April 8, 2013

Oh Hello Doily Card

Hey everyone! I actually have a card that I made for my card class a few weeks ago. I saw a card on Stampin' Connection by Nicole Tugrul and just loved it! I changed a few things but is the basic design.

The card base is 4 1/4 x 11 primrose petals cs scored at 5 1/2. I then ran it through the Big Shot with the front of card in the honeycomb embossing folder. The leaves are cut from the little leaves sizzlets and lucky limeade cs.

I used the thumping technique to stamp the doily. I inked the largest stamp from the Postage Due stamp set with lucky limeade ink. Then I took my primrose marker and thumped all over the stamp added color here and there. When I was happy with it, I huffed on it and stamped the doily.

I stamped the Oh Hello from the stamp set of the same name with primrose ink on a scrap of whisper white cs and cut it out with the small tag from Apothecary Accents framelits. The roses are from the rose ribbon in the Spring catalog. I just cut a few apart and rubbed them on the primrose ink pad for some color.


Pretty easy card but I really love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment