Friday, November 15, 2013

Gift card Holder for Mom


Have you seen these adorable gift card holders made with the envelope punch board? Jackie Topa, a wonderful SU demo shared instructions for this on YouTube. I of course changed the DSP and color combo, and added my own little touches.
My mom loves purple so I decided to use some wisteria wonder cs along with some sahara sand. The DSP is from the sweater weather 12x12 pack. I know that it doesn't look like it, but there are some more neutral patterns in there. I made the flower with some crepe paper and 7/8 scallop circle punch. The stamps sets are sketched birthday, perfectly penned, and flowering flourishes. I also used some washi tape from the this and that suite. It's hard to see but there is some sparkle on this card. I used a sakura stardust gel pen. Everything else is SU.

Go make a few of these, they are super fun and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment