Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentines Day Card







Hey everyone! I know that this card has been around for a few years now, but I saw this version here, and had to make one. This went to my hubby for Valentines, and he thought it was very funny. His initials are on the heart tattoo! I got the pattern from here and it's so easy.


The card base is made out of a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of blush blossom cs scored at 5 1/2 and folded in half. I cut out the pattern and stuck it with removable adhesive and cut it out. The DSP is Timeless Portrait. I used the pleated satin ribbon in riding hood red for the trim, straps and flower. The tattoo is punched with the small heart punch and riding hood red cs and I used my black Stampin' Write journaling marker to embellish it. I used some sticky strip on a 1/2 circle of cs and made the flower and finished it with some basic rhinestones. My bra straps are a little crooked but that's just like real life! Too bad my booty doesn't look as good, lol!! I think it would be great to make a bathing suit one for a summer card. Thanks for looking!!





No comments:

Post a Comment